Instructor: Dr. Charles Lee
Dr. Lee answers questions concerning stem cell use for medical conditions. What are stem cells? Where do they come from? What conditions can they alleviate?
- Osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Knee problems – collateral ligament sprains, meniscus tears, cruciate ligament tears, baker’s cyst, and especially arthritis
- Shoulder problems – rotator cuff and labrum tears, tendinopathy, impingement syndromes, bursitis, and severe arthritis
- Hip disorders – bursitis, early aseptic necrosis, and arthritis
- Ankle and foot injuries – plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, and arthritis
- Elbow, wrist and hand problems – tennis and golfer’s elbow, as well as arthritis
- Neck and back pain
- Muscle and tendon injuries – pulled hamstring, bicep, pectoralis, etc.
- Migraine and cluster headaches
What is PRP? Dr. Lee will describe his procedure. He will also explain how long it takes to heal.