LearningQUEST depends on volunteers to submit proposals for term programs, public programs, trips, and Special Interest Groups (SIG’s.) You do not have to be a member of the Program Development Committee (PDC) or LearningQUEST to submit proposals.
You can also send a Proposal Form to someone you believe would be interested in submitting a proposal. Proposals must be received by October 1 for the Spring Term and April 1 for the Fall Term.
Instructions are provided on the form for composing and submitting. All Proposals will be reviewed by the Program Development Committee. If approved, scheduling, guidance and assistance will be provided.
- Download the General Proposal Form for Programs and SIG’s. Proposals are due by March 15 for Fall Term and September 15 for Spring Term.
- Download How to Fill Out the Proposal Form
- Download Trip Proposal Form. Proposals are due by March 15 for Fall Term and September 15 for Spring Term.
- Download and read the Trip Policy before submitting a Trip proposal.
- Download the Trip Proposal Instructions for LearningQUEST trips.